You’ve decided to cancel your membership or training agreement with Anytime Fitness. This is a very personal decision that may be for a number of reasons and we respect that. If your reason for cancelling is something we can help with such as motivation, instruction, or finances, especially during the current health crisis, we’d like to offer some assistance. Please indicate below when submitting your cancellation request how we may be able to help.
As health professionals, we see too many people cancel that just need a boost, maybe with their programming or with motivation. Our Fitness Coaches are extremely successful in helping members find their fitness path. We strongly recommend that before cancelling, you meet with our Fitness Director to talk through the obstacles you’re facing. We’re confident if it’s a plan or motivation that you’re lacking, we can help!
Cancellations are available to members in the following membership statuses (if you are in a term agreement, unfortunately, a cancellation mid-agreement is not available unless there are extenuating circumstances):
- Member has been called up for active military service
- Member is within the first 3 days of their contract
- Member is in the open ended part of their contract (i.e. initial contract term has been satisfied)*
- Member has moved to an area that is not within 25 miles of an Anytime Fitness location (documentation required)*
- Member has a medical condition that inhibits their ability to exercise (must have a Dr’s note stating they cannot work out any longer – please do not include any private medical information)*
*30 day notice required. Member is responsible for any billing within the next 30 days from date of cancellation.
If you are eligible to cancel or have extenuating circumstances you wish to discuss, please complete the following form to begin the cancellation process